Sunday 20 November 2011

Look in Lincoln

I spent a couple of hours in Lincoln, yesterday afternoon. Climbed Steep Hill and visited Look. It's a beautiful shop full of incredibly pretty things for the home. I managed to snap a few pictures.





Such stunning paintings and mirrors there. At the top of the stairs there was a photo frame holder hung up. About 5 little wooden hearts. I may have to go back and buy it. 

Look
15 Bailgate  
Lincoln
LN1 3AE
01522 567 571

I also found an amazing second hand bookshop situated on Steep Hill. It was literally crammed full of books. I picked up a book of poetry by Patience Strong for £1. Currently trying to find pretty books to adorn the set of Hayfever in January. The ones below may do the trick.

                                     
The photo above was just one corner of the shop. It had old school wooden ladders too to get to the top of the shelves. Like in Beauty and the Beast. My favourite Disney film.

I have a slight confession to make. I have been biting my nails. All it took was one long day at Expo, I was tired, hungry, and nervous. All these things made me forget. I didn't have my Stop and Grow either. See it does work! So I'm trying again and experimenting with false nails. Though I love picking them off. I'll keep trying though. I have quite a collection of nail polishes now. Mainly Barry M and Models Own. I want some OPI ones though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test