Monday 3 February 2014

A second go

OK. I am trying again with the keyboard. Perhaps last night I was a little tired and out of practice. The screen still seems too far forward though. Such a pain in the neck.   Happy Monday and it's finally February. January is such a long and boring month post Christmas. A short and warmer month is certainly required. Hopefully I will be able to get out and go running more often and try and beat the bulge.   I have had my hair all chopped off. I am just far too lazy for long hair. I really would rather spend the extra time in bed instead of having to get up and style it every morning. With short hair I can just leave it choppy and who cares?  Saturday was a fabulous day for my hockey team. Our seconds team finally won our first match of the season. And I was voted 'man of the match`. Double yay!!   Signing off now. Will post again later, hopefully.   Jayne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test