Thursday 14 January 2010

Cutting and Pasting

Felt a real need to actually make something tonight but couldn't get motivated with polymer clay. So I found an old copy of Vogue and some glue. I ripped a few pages and set it out on a tile and then just stuck it to Watercolour paper. Had no idea what to make it look like and was slightly distracted by Silent Witness on the television. But this is what I came up with. Some sort of torn apart wall art.
Ripped and Torn fashion

I was going to add glitter glue but thought that might be a bit too much.

Am currently in nesting mode as I'm trying to rent a flat near where I live. I just keep seeing bedding and soft furnishing that I want. However I need to stop and try and find a cheaper way of doing that.

I also need a declutterer. My room is turning into Aladdin's Cave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test