Saturday 16 January 2010

Rose Stencil

Just another quick post of something I've been messing about with. Am currently playing Rose Red in Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs. So have become very obsessed with Rose patterns on clother and painting them.
Have had a long day of promoting panto and doing some scene painting. OK, it was just using magnolia emulsion on the scene flats. But at least it's something
So tonight I've been looking for rose stencils just to fill my new sketchbook. Crudely copied via my laptop screen.
Rose Stencil Print 1
Rose Stencil Print 2

This is really just practice for making my own at somepoint, to use on soft furnishings and walls. But I need to work on getting them accurate.

2 comments:

  1. They're both beautiful in their own way. I could see the second one on a wallpaper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it hun. They were just some quick ideas to fill my creative hunger.

    ReplyDelete

Skimlinks Test