Tuesday 19 January 2010

Flower prints and Watercolours

I have been quiet for a few days but that's down to panto rehearsals and sorting out a new place to live. Finally, I have enough for a deposit on a rented flat or house. So at the moment most of my spare time is taken up looking for places and furniture to go into it. A few people have said they have stuff that I can have such as crockery, bedding, seating and a microwave. Am also on the look out for scrap bits of fabric to make cushions and throws for sofas.
There have been a few moments where I've been able to sit down and pick up a pencil or paintbrush and these are the results.

They aren't exactly masterpieces but I'm becoming less afraid of just sketching random things.
When I'm all moved into somewhere I'll be able to sit down and do polymer clay again. Haven't made anything in ages and I could do with some extra pennies from it. Nothing amazing just a steady bit each month.

Such a shame I've not got one follower yet. Though Google Analytics tells me that hundreds of people have read the blog so far. Just need to change my layout a bit and make it a bit more readable.

Want for today?
Photographer Sussie Bell from richtungsblog/

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you're having fun sketching! Good luck with the job hunt, love the kid's bedroom in the bottom right hand corner. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Oooh I'm a bit chuffed now that you've read my blog :) *blushes*

    ReplyDelete

Skimlinks Test