Thursday 25 August 2011

Point and Shoot! Back to blog.

Hello! Remember me? I haven't forgotten this little corner of the internet. Just haven't had the time or imagination to post something. But now I have some inspiration. A new point and shoot camera. A snazzy Nikon Coolpix S3100 (The Hollyoaks camera). So I'll be able to pop it in my bag and take pictures wherever I go. So here's a few pictures from tonight and recently to give you an idea where I've been.
Tonight's tapas prep. Forgot to take a pic of the actual food.
 Tilly being my model for a photoshoot
 In Trafalgar Square for the Royal Wedding in April
 Visiting the Houses of Parliament in June
 Beach Picnic at Skegness in June
 Visiting M&M's world in July
 A selection of Summer Reads. Read a few more than this
 My brother and I on the beach in July

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test