Saturday 17 September 2011

All my life I've been a dreamer, now it's to time to come a believer.

Have to be out the door in half an hour. So here's a teeny tiny weekend post. Been trying to utilise the new camera but I'm not doing too well. Tried to use an online version of photoshop today but it crashed when I used a huge number of layers. The pic looked half decent too. Rats!









I've also been using a new fashion/social network site called WIWT (What I Wore Today). The app still needs a lot of work. It crashes a lot and you can't follow anyone on there by using it. Along with a few other minor things but it's concept is great. Not that a curvy girl like me is ever going to reach the editors page or most popular. But I shall just have to persevere.

Oh and look at that, I'm not at London Fashion Week either. Again. I really must work harder and actually try and make something of myself. I seem to say this most weeks/years/decades. Nothing ever happens. I just don't know how to do it. Or what to do.

Aaaaaaaand let's go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test