Sunday 16 October 2011

Stop....and grow.

Two weeks ago I decided I wanted to stop biting my nails. I've done it since I was a toddler and have tried many times before to stop. My mum used the stop and grow stuff on my nails and even cardigan buttons when I was smaller. Being a stubborn child I fought through the disgusting taste and carried on. Then as a teenager, each time I would try to grow them, the pain of the nail growing over the finger tip would be too much. This time hasn't been easy either. I went back to the 'stop and grow' bottle method. And after having my nails painted for free have built up a little collection of polishes, hardeners, top coats and base coats. My cuticles feel healthier and my fingers look longer. It's going to take a while longer but here are the results so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test