Tuesday 24 April 2012

Last try.

I've done it again. I've neglected my little blog and it's suffered. Nobody ever wants to read a content that isn't up to date. This could be something really great, the only thing stopping it is me. The ideas I want to post are swimming round in my head yet I lack the confidence to think they're good enough to go up. The quality of the writing for a successful blog needs to be excellent and my lack of self belief means I think I cannot do it. I look back at previous posts and although people are coming to look at them, they don't stay or subscribe. This needs to change. More posts hopefully equate to more traffic and more people coming to share in 'DoaD'. (Do I need a new name?)
From now on I want to post something everyday. Every single day. I promise. If it doesn't work this time, it never will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test