Tuesday 12 February 2013

Pancake Day 2013 in pictures

These are the pancakes I've seen and some that I've eaten today. Best filling was by far the whole Mars Bar using Golden Syrup as glue. Mmmmmmm


One of the older lads at scouts is a celiac and brought his own gluten free mix along to the meeting tonight. He made me one up as he knows I have a slight intolerance to gluten. It may have been see through but it tasted amazing. 

Easter might be far off but Mini Eggs make a fun garnish on top.


 I managed to eat 4 pancakes today which is pretty low but I enjoyed every single one. I also had a fab time at Scouts tonight watching and helping them cook their own pancakes. Then they even had a pancake race which was great fun!

Here's to March 4 2014!

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I nominated you for the Liebster award. You can check here:
    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-award-x-2.html
    When you are finished, send me a link so I can read your questions
    XOXO Nika

    ReplyDelete

Skimlinks Test