Monday 6 September 2010

Flying in

Just a quick note to say that all being well, in the next few days I'll have a write up on the new film directed by Stephen Frears, 'Tamara Drewe'. I got myself a ticket and then by the end of the afternoon, I'd scored a free one. There's a screening of the film and then a Q&A with Frears himself. If anyone can think of anything to ask him should I get the chance, I would be grateful. I've made some notes tonight with the help of Wikipedia, it all looks a bit professional. Well, maybe.

I don't know if I'll get chance to write it when I get back but it'll be up as soon as I get chance. I'm in a play Wed-Fri so it's going to be a busy week.

Have managed to aquire a few more moleksine sketchbooks in the past few days, spent tonight trying to draw a cocktail shaker. I'm rubbish. Had to trace one from Google Images. Fail.

So that's me. Early start tomorrow. Goodnight.

1 comment:

Skimlinks Test